Subject: [Leica] OT - Pulitzer price winner of 1979 revealed
From: larry.k at rcn.com (larry.k@rcn.com)
Date: Mon Dec 11 15:07:16 2006

  Cool but....

  Koko didn't design and build the Olympus OM or any other camera, for that
matter. Maybe with enough time and evolutionary progress Koko's descendants
will start cranking out imaging systems. We've got a huge lead though...

 Larry

Koko the gorilla (the one who knows American Sign Language) had an
Olympus OM.
http://www.koko.org/news/Events/event_051018_ASME_Award.html

--Peter

Larry Z. wrote:
>  The chimps don't stand a chance. We've got tanks, guns, bombs,
communication systems, aircraft, etc. What do the chimps have? Nothing!
We split from the chimps a long time ago on the evolutionary tree, there
is no point in rejoining them. All of this explains why we have Leicas,
and the chimps don't have any cameras!