Subject: [Leica] NYC
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Tue Dec 12 18:10:28 2006

Philippe - Have been lurking here only on and off the last month
while my left knee gets used to its new titanium joint.

Had to delurk, though, to let you know how much I enjoyed seeing my
favorite city through the lens of  your camera.  Loved 'em all.
Great use of the wides.

Can't wait to get down to the City next around Christmas time.

Still waiting on my M8 BTW.

Dick