Subject: [Leica] NYC
From: hankpix at yahoo.com (Hank Kellner)
Date: Wed Dec 13 07:14:21 2006

Walt,
     Good luck to your son. It's winter here at the Center of the Universe.
But if I weren't leaving for the Caribbean shortly, I'd be glad to lend him
a winter jacket.
  Cheers,
  Hank

Walt Johnson <walt@waltjohnson.com> wrote:
  Hank

My son just left on a trip to N.Y. a couple of hours ago and I hope your
weather is decent. He was dressed for a typical Florida Christmas which
means Bermuda shorts and a t-shirt. :-)

Walt