Subject: [Leica] IMG: my new rangefinder AND Rolleiflex
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Wed Dec 13 13:04:08 2006

I can sense myself weakening. In my case it's a Rolleiflex - f2.8 Planar
from the early 60s. It came with a Rolleikin to enable the use of 35mm film,
don't think I'll ever have the courage to assemble and use it :-)

Steve

Replies: Reply from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] IMG: my new rangefinder AND Rolleiflex)