Subject: [Leica] IR Filters
From: bernardofeio at yahoo.com.br (bernardo feio)
Date: Thu Dec 14 04:06:54 2006

  Hi

  I?m going to register the M8 and ask the filters

  I?m planning in a (long) future to buy the new tri elmar so one of the
filters will be for it. (By the way what is the measure of the filter do the
tri elmar 16,18,21)

  I have some other leica lens but I?m not sure in witch it will be more
necessary.

  When is the IR problem more likely to appear? Exterior? Interior?

  If it?s interior the best option will be for the noctilux (58mm).

  Any advice?

  B regards from Portugal

 Novidade no Yahoo! Mail: receba alertas de novas mensagens no seu celular.
Registre seu aparelho agora!

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] IR Filters)
Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] IR Filters)