Subject: [Leica] R6 and 50 Summicron R for sale
From: simon.ogilvie at gmail.com (Simon Ogilvie)
Date: Thu Dec 14 09:18:29 2006

 I have an excellent condition R6 with a good condition 50 Summicron R
sitting in a drawer not doing anything.  Sadly it's likely to remain that
way unless someone comes to its rescue.  Please put it out of its misery by
buying it from me :-)  I don't really know what these are worth.  It's not a
collector's item, and I would prefer to see it get some use anyway.  Anybody
want to make me an offer?

Simon.