Subject: [Leica] A newbie here..
From: alex at zabrovsky.com (Alex)
Date: Thu Dec 14 13:26:30 2006

Thanks a lot.
In fact, I think I can estimate when the things are get hot thanks to
myself been somewhat involved...but nevertheless have never yet to see
thsi kind of auction through the finder.
To detach myself  - this is a good advise. I often find myself getting
mentally involved when watching, that would clearly disturb the
photography...

Thanks, Alex