Subject: [Leica] A newbie here. NOW: MARATHON. ;-).
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu Dec 14 14:45:32 2006

Hoppy offered:
Subject: RE: [Leica] A newbie here..

>A classic Ted post. The voice of vast and expert experience regarding the
>photography component; delivered in acerbic Ted style ;-)
> Now Ted, I must take you to task on one point regarding your 5000 person
> marathon.
> There is one winner, that's true but be assured that the other 4999 are
> NOT losers.
> Yes I know that your editors would agree with you, marathoners do not
> ;-)<<<

Hi Hoppy,
I figure anyone who enters a marathon and runs 26 miles is a winner by any
standard, first or last across the line. :-)

The editors are usually right.... note "usually, never always!" .... too
many twits out their with more power than brains! ;-)

ted

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] A newbie here. NOW: MARATHON. ;-).)