Subject: [Leica] server outage
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Fri Dec 15 14:50:53 2006

At our part of the town, the power was fluctuating for a few months, and
finally, 3-4 weeks ago, we had a brown out. The power weren't 100% out. You
could see really dim, not noticeably unless you look at it, flickering with
the light bulbs and the disk server kept trying to stay up. Took them about
3-4 hours to fix. Couple days later, they replaced some of the wires and
stuff and the flickering is gone. So far so good. Our town is so sad with
the infrastructure. We still have "storm drain" issues etc. sigh.

use richard at imagecraft.com)