Subject: [Leica] IMG: Color Calibration
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri Dec 15 18:26:24 2006

PESO:

Another beautiful Ixil girl with chapped cheeks but this time I've
spent all day trying to calibrate my monitor with an expensive
Greytag Macbeth hockey puck.  It's a very frustrating experience with
no reference except my former settings.  She looks too dark and too
red, based on my former settings.  Is that my imagination?  Should I

Thanks,

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com