Subject: [Leica] Re: Armstrong's marathon
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Fri Dec 15 20:27:05 2006

You go, Doug! I bet you were self-handicapped with two SL's and Teles around
your neck as well. (see I'm on-topic)
3:32, 3:20, 3:06.
Also my distance running days were in my early thirties (85,86,87) so I
think that your performances (1996?) adjusted were rather
more impressive than mine. Only folks who have attempted that particular
personal Everest can truly understand the experience.

"If you want to run, run a mile. If you want to experience a different life,
run a marathon".
Emil Zatopek

Cheers
Hoppy
Feeling guilty about drinking beer right now