Subject: [Leica] IMG: Doggy People (no cats Kyle)
From: hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson)
Date: Sat Dec 16 17:35:11 2006

Philippe - thanks.  Yes, I know there are many technical aspects
wrong with this image, but it was one of those rare moments when the
expressions came together - as you can tell the humans weren't ready
- I could not have set this up, it just happened.

I have a different style in mind when I get the M8 - it will be great
fun to experiment.

BTW - really admire your photos

Hugh

Message from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] IMG: Doggy People (no cats Kyle))