Subject: [Leica] Flowers in Ultra-Violet
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Sun Dec 17 04:58:17 2006

Leonard,

Wow! Very, very interesting, and very creative too. None of that IR stuff
;-.
You must be near the limit of the camera's response. I guess that the D200
just
doesn't have the response in that part of the spectrum.

Have you looked at the response curves for the camera?

Any idea where in the UV the picture was taken?

What happens if you don't use the filter? Dies the extra light make much
difference?

Peter Dzwig