Subject: [Leica] Re: This year's work
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Sun Dec 17 06:51:17 2006

I attended a couple of demos in San Francisco some time back. There
was a person up there who was getting shots of people with an 8x10
Arca-Swiss slim line, one or two exposures at a time. He was set up
on the sidewalk, no backdrop, just a camera  on a tripod. He would
ask people as they went by if they wanted to have a portrait taken.
He was quick. Quicker then a view-camera donkey cart photographer in
Tijuana.

Slobodan Dimitrov
http://www.sdimitrovphoto.com/