Subject: [Leica] IMG: Color Calibration
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sun Dec 17 09:36:31 2006

Looks fine to me (colorwise). Do you remember the background being so
reddish? If so, then there is no problem IMO: skin tone looks
natural, the soft and greenish blues render beautifully, and the
little gold detail looks realistic also.
Imagewise this is antoher beauty, ofcourse.
Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 16-dec-06, om 03:36 heeft Tina Manley het volgende geschreven: