Subject: [Leica] We Have Achieved Lift-Off for the LUG Yearbook!
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Mon Dec 18 08:58:28 2006

In other words, we now have 30 contributors.
Keep 'em coming!!!

Some more FAQs:
Are you limiting this to 30?  NO!  The more, the merrier.  Just send me the
image(s) and descriptions by Dec. 31.
I sent you an image, but I'm not on the contributors list.  Am I in the
book? PLEASE contact me immediately if this happens.  I'm inflatable, not
infallible.
What are the specs again?  Check the LUG digest--I've typed that out about a
zillion times already.
What will it look like in print?  It will look like a nice yearbook. In
other words, it is what it is. It will NOT look like a Taschen book, but it
won't be some photocopy center reproduction, either.
Will you do this again next year?  Only if I can get some really good drugs,
or Sonny's shrimp.

Jim Shulman
Bryn Mawr, PA