Subject: [Leica] Portraits that I'm proud of
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Dec 18 23:33:37 2006

Brian, I agree regarding the highlights being a little light. I actually
like the hair light effect in the fourth. Just looks more
like a natural light effect. It has, too, provided more detail in the
gentleman's hair.
Now bugger the technical stuff, the fifth and sixth are absolute winners for
me. Those fleeting expressions caught perfectly. I bet
mums and dads ordered up big.
You need to post more stuff! I hear that the saloon keep likes to see good
pictures posted.
Cheers
Hoppy