Subject: [Leica] Car and Driver
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Tue Dec 19 05:56:13 2006

Our latest building boom here  has included storage rental sheds on
every corner. When your garage overflows you can buy space for your
extra possessions. The illness that is modern American Consumeritis has
very few cures. Natural disasters and war come immediately to mind but
other than that who knows?

Walt