Subject: [Leica] Re: Is the M8 the Edsel of cameras?
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue Dec 19 18:52:48 2006

Hoppy,
In Atlanta there are many restaurants with insufficient parking compared to
the space inside the restaurant.  So, they hire "valets" that overrev a cold
engine and park the care somewhere over yonder.  When you want to leave you
get to wait possibly a very long time to get your car back and also get tip
the fine person for returning your car in under twenty minutes; hence the
name varmint parkers.  What makes it worse is now many shopping emporiums
now use this with all the good space near the entrance dedicated to the
varmints so you either walk and extra 300 yards or pay the dude $5.

All in all good for my budget and good for my waistline as I tend to avoid
places that do this and refuse to use the varmints in I have to go to such a
place and get the modest excercise of walking.  :)

Don
don.dory@gmail.com