Subject: [Leica] IMG: Another Comparison
From: harrison at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Wed Dec 20 17:47:23 2006

Steve Barbour wrote:

> this is a very sad situation Tina... too many problems, feels we are
> the beta testers....for five thousand bucks we get to develop the M8...
>
> I want to use my M lenses too,
>
> I think I will return to film...

Well...I think the M8 was rushed to avoid the fiasco of the DMR...it
will be out Feb, no March, no June, no December, no next june....

Hence they rushed it.

I just picked up a UPS box with a 5D and accessories to go with my
1DII...anyone want an older EOS 1D?  I have an extra now.

Merry Christmas to me. LOL

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] IMG: Another Comparison)
Message from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] IMG: Another Comparison)
Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMG: Another Comparison)
Message from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] IMG: Another Comparison)