Subject: [Leica] better link Kathy got a present
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Wed Dec 20 21:39:10 2006

In a message dated 12/20/2006 11:31:41 P.M. Central Standard Time,
hoppyman@bigpond.net.au writes:
Sonny, one of our dogs is called Buddy, so  that's a connection.
Our Buddy is also a superb tiger deterrent; I have never  seen one in the
neighbourhood yet.
Cheers
Hoppy

I think Buddy the cat also deters tigers.  I was noticing that we  have not
had any elephants grazing here lately  either.

http://www.sonc.com/tuff_guy.htm

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com