Subject: [Leica] The slippery slope - "digital"?
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Thu Dec 21 07:50:35 2006

Vick,
I think that all makes will give you similar images at a similar price level
- how the camera feels in your hands is far more important. Go and try
Nikon, Canon, Pentax, Sony, Olympus and see which suits you. Look at your
shooting needs and style, and see the lenses available. Look at whether you
need backward compatibility. Do not get emotionally involved with a brand
name, but dispassionately look at the ergonomics and your shooting style -
thats the only way to get the best bang for your buck. I doubt that anyone
can really distinguish the results from similar sensors and similar lenses -
I know I cant!!
Cheers
Jayanand