Subject: [Leica] #229 - #231
From: rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw)
Date: Thu Dec 21 12:09:22 2006

Graham, those are lovely.

I'm a confirmed Ilford bigot but you've got me thinking about running a
roll of 400 CN through the R8 next time.

You got some great light those days, too.  Lots of depth and gradation.l

Cheers,

Bob in Seattle (where we're marching on Seattle City Light with
pitchforks and torches; thousands STILL with no power...)