Subject: [Leica] IMG: Big Brother
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Thu Dec 21 18:01:07 2006

Tina, I'm interested in looking back on your work how you are
shifting to colour more and more. I think here the colour image is
stronger, but perhaps because the b/w conversion looks too harsh.
Have you thought about using the M8 purely as a b/w image maker for a
while till the filters arrive? I suspect your images would be very
strong going back to b/w, and it would allow you to sort out the
other M8 handling issues.

Cheers
On 22/12/2006, at 10:50, Tina Manley wrote:

> PESO:
>
> One photo, two ways.  This boy babysat his infant sister for two
> days while their mother attended training workshops for health
> promoters in Guatemala.  I couldn't resist the beautiful colors of
> the stained glass door but maybe it's more effective in B&W?

> Opinions and comments welcome.  I wouldn't want to color correct
> the first one taken with the M8.  These are not M8 photos ;-)
>
> Tina

Replies: Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMG: Big Brother)