Subject: [Leica] IMG: Sharpening
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Fri Dec 22 16:04:29 2006

I am using sharpening less and less (I don't mean is often don't use it, but
I use it with very "weak" settings. It tends to sharpen my grain(!) when I
don't want it to, and it wreaks havok with faces older than Britney Spears'.
If anyone viewing the finished says "It looks oversharpened", its time to
start backing off.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com