Subject: [Leica] Leica D Lux 3
From: puff11 at comcast.net (Norm Aubin)
Date: Fri Dec 22 18:57:58 2006

Greetings -

Recently there was an inquiry about the subject camera.  I've had one since
mid October
and have fallen in Like with it!  It's a sweet little P&S camera, and has
convinced me that
film is dead.  As a dear friend just recently said - Le Roi est mort.  Vive
le Roi.

I posted a few images recently from the camera - they're at:

  http://gallery.leica-users.org/main.php?g2_itemId=64195

I use CS2 with it's Raw converter, and for my limited abilities it's more
than adequate - it's
damn good!

If you want to chat about the camera feel free to send your questions to the
list, or to me
directly at   puff11@comcast.net.    I'm more than happy to talk about this
little gem!

Norm