Subject: [Leica] Flea Bay M6's at absurd price
From: pjleeson at mchsi.com (Philip Leeson)
Date: Sat Dec 23 08:45:56 2006

Hello:
It's not easy to find, but doable.
Have to be signed in, then:

Help>Contact Us>Email> Listing Violations>Fraudulent Listings>You
suspect listing is fraudulent you didn't bid

Then report item #'s

I've reported many listings lately, all have been quickly delisted by
eBay.
Many were from UK users with hundreds of "positive"  feedbacks;  all
asked not to bid
but rather email to buy it now.  I suppose this is so he can ask for
payment with Western Union vs paypal.
The scammers are getting pretty smooth, newbies beware!

Phil