Subject: [Leica] Re:M4 variants
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip Forrest)
Date: Sun Dec 24 08:36:08 2006

I thought that the different variants were speaking of the M4, the M4-MOT.
Not the M4, M4-2 and M4-p.  The latter two models were the newer generation
bodies with completely different finders, new framelines and alloy top
covers, not brass like the previous years' M's.  Basically they are M6's
without meters.
Phil