Subject: [Leica] M5 - what to look for - was M4 variants
From: harrison at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Sun Dec 24 13:53:26 2006

Adam Bridge wrote:
> I've really wanted to shoot with an M5 but have never had one in my
> hands which appreciate a somewhat larger camera. The M6 verges on
> small-ish for me.
>
> Can someone enlighten me about what to look for when seeking an M5 out
> in the world? What to look for and what to avoid?
One thing is the focusing patch, be sure the mirror is not
deteriorated.  I bought one once and the mirror was so bad it was hard
to focus, I sent it back and got an M6ttlHM instead...I do sometimes
wish that M5 had of been better, it was a pretty nice little camera.

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography

Replies: Reply from jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] M5 - what to look for - was M4 variants)