Subject: [Leica] M5 - what to look for - was M4 variants
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sun Dec 24 15:13:40 2006

Okay, one more advantage for the M5 (I love an underdog). It is easy to
meter without looking away from the viewfinder. You just set the appropriate
f/stop and you can see the shutter speed change while changing it with our
right index finger. It is also *purported* to be a bit quieter than its
ancestor due to some sort of damping. I'm not sure I could tell the
difference.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com