Subject: [Leica] IMG: County Fair finale
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Mon Dec 25 06:34:02 2006

Jayanand,
 I feel the same way about what you shoot over there.
I thought your 'hometown' print was the best on the
theme (I need to post those comments, they're sitting
in longhand in my briefcase). I love seeing where you
live; it's 'everyday' quality is so much different
from what I'm looking at.
Thanks,
 Arche