Subject: [Leica] IMG: my very first scan
From: hellman at comcast.net (Jesse Hellman)
Date: Mon Dec 25 09:59:42 2006

The second image is the third I put up. One problem is than my
scanner does not scan the full-frame negative, it seems. Don't know
how to correct that. It cut off the side of the picture on the right.
So then I put up on the Gallery several scans and readjusted the scan
each time I saw the result, then uploaded again. The original print
is far better than either the scanned printout or the tonalities seen
on the screen. I tried doing some of the things suggested by others
on this thread, but as of yet cannot make a printout with the life
and brightness of the original print. There is a real learning curve
here.

Jesse

Replies: Reply from hellman at comcast.net (Jesse Hellman) (IMG: Re: [Leica] IMG: my very first scan)