Subject: [Leica] Santa gifts another R-D1!
From: gkase at ccfc.com (George Kase)
Date: Mon Dec 25 19:38:53 2006

Thought I'd mention my good fortune...I sold my Epson R-D1 in preparation
for buying an M8 several months ago but decided against buying the M8 when
the $5k price was revealed...so, I began to regret selling my R-d1...just
happened to check the Epson store yesterday and bought a refurb unit at 50%
of retail...very happy to have it back again as my Canoleica and Panaleica
just weren't nearly the same. I  must say that the R-d1 was an excellent
digital rangefinder and am looking forward to using one again...Thanks Santa!
George Kase