Subject: [Leica] Be sure...
From: bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen)
Date: Tue Dec 26 05:47:28 2006

Well, I'm a fan of words as well, ;-), but we definitely view these
similarly, Frank. For me they bring to mind the best of the Vietnam images,
particularly the Larry Burrows photos of the wounded GI's reaching out for
each other, and an amazing Henri Huet series of a wounded medic helping
another wounded GI. These should be blown up mural sized and used to paper
the walls in the oval office.