Subject: [Leica] Re:IMG Rain Jump by Italo Camerino
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Tue Dec 26 16:07:42 2006

Happy Christmas Ted. I am with you for a Lagavullin or two in spirit at
least!

It is a REMARKABLE shot and worthy of the praise that has been heaped on it.
Let
us not forget that HCB did it first, and probably gave many of us the idea
try it again ;-) . Nathan posted a similar shot a couple of summers ago on
his
return to Amsterdam of a girl in summer clothes in the pouring rain which
has
many similar qualities.

Peter