Subject: [Leica] (no subject)
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Wed Dec 27 02:01:28 2006

Very hard to interpret if you don't nothing about it.
But just my plain artistic European sense says that it looks as if it
would be better to separate text and photo, and maybe the hanjis
really of center, or dead centered, of the white square, but nothing
in between.
I like both shots though. I don't recall seeing the first one. Is it
a first show?
Thansk,
Philippe

Op 27-dec-06, om 04:09 heeft Richard het volgende geschreven: