Subject: [Leica] FIESTA
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Dec 27 15:07:22 2006

 Luis Ripoll posted::
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Barcelona/061106-17w.jpg.html

George Lottermoser  responded:

>I want to like it. However, the two fellows who are interacting  (eyes)
>with you instead of the group seem to distract from the group.  You've lost
>the "fly on the wall" feel. :^(<<<<

Hi Luis & George,
Luis, sorry I have to agree with George, the two men eye balling the camera
spoil the complete intimacy of the celebration. The inter-connection between
everyone else is fine, unfortunately these two  spoil the moment.

Otherwise it's a good one, but not a Gold medal one! :-(

ted

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] FIESTA)
Message from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] FIESTA)