Subject: [Leica] newspaper story, :-)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu Dec 28 06:47:17 2006

Peter Dzwig said: :-)
Subject: Re: [Leica] newspaper story, :-)

> Great piece Ted, it's a shame they didn't insert some of your photos - oh
> and pay you for it ;-)<<<

Hi Peter,

The paying part is always appreciated anytime.;-)  But when it's as good as
this I can live quite satisfied in the spread itself as payment. :-)

The pictures? In the online page they obviously don't show? But the same
page on paper there are 4 photographs running down the left hand side. I
suppose to save time and space for online advertising they didn't  load the
photographs.

Actually the 4 missing pictures are on my website,  tedgrantphoto.com

Barcelona Olympic  Diver, Jackie Kennedy, Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau
sliding down stairway hand rail, Ben Johnson winning/losing '88 summer
Olympics 100 meter final.

ted

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] newspaper story, :-))
Message from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] newspaper story, :-))