Subject: [Leica] Ted's comments about M8 and 35/1.2 Nokton use
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Thu Dec 28 06:49:12 2006

I can see how that would be an issue with an SLR (which you need the
diaphragm to be wide open while focusing), but I just assumed that the only
real "communication" between a rangefinder lens and the camera body was how
much light was going through the lens at the chosen f/stop.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com
http://400tx.blogspot.com/