Subject: [Leica] Profiles for LUG Yearbook Submissions
From: enitka1 at comcast.net (e. nitka)
Date: Thu Dec 28 11:35:51 2006

Jim can certainly answer this better than me , but.... having used
both blurb and lulu - you are right - they really dont' have profiles
to "soft proof" in Photoshop.  I once tried to do this by trying to
figure out which of the high end digital print machines they used and
then going to the manufacturer's website but really go nowhere with
that.  Blurb seems to me to have had produced images for me that were
closest to what I saw on the screen; my Lulu books would be printed
as single copy and then I would attempt to adjust the jpg for better output.

ernie