Subject: [Leica] IMG: photo of the photographer
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Fri Dec 29 04:07:00 2006

Always great to see the situation in which a shot was taken. It is a
beautiful portrait, and to see the circumstances you made it in, only
adds to my appreciation of it.
As I already said before about this series: the are all very
beautiful people. If they're artists, it shows that they have found
peace with themselves.
Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 29-dec-06, om 03:55 heeft Jesse Hellman het volgende geschreven: