Subject: [Leica] Pardon me sir, but it that a camera?
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Fri Dec 29 14:09:23 2006

Curiously the reaction to my M's has been "now that's a serious
camera". The most recent case was up in Jerome, AZ yesterday at lunch.
The waitress was fascinated by it. The next most common is a question
about how old it is - the idea being that they are ancient. By today's
standards they certainly are I suppose - a single design honed by
economics and engineering.

Which raises an interesting question - what designs of a similiar
life-span are stll in production and still being revised on same
basis? Sewing machines perhaps although they have had their own
digital re-invention. What do you think?

Adam

Replies: Reply from h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche) ([Leica] Pardon me sir, but it that a camera?)