Subject: [Leica] Internet Frustration!! O.T.
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Sat Dec 30 01:44:16 2006

I know exactly what you mean Nathan. When I'm away without an internet
connection I feel the withdrawal systems myself. I've met many people
through the LUG and in every case it's been a pleasure.

So thank you Brian, and keep up the good work yourself Nathan, I always
enjoy reading your blog and seeing the photographs - why is it that other
people always seem to live in more photogenic areas :-)

Steve