Subject: [Leica] RE: So I finally cleaned my closet
From: bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sat Dec 30 12:37:17 2006

Speaking of rendering speechless...And I preface this by saying I am NOT
looking to start a political discussion...but am I the only one who finds
himself feeling just a touch sorry for Saddam - knowing full well that he
was a horrendous excuse for a human being whose acts should cause him to be
denied any sympathy - because of the spectacle that was made of his
execution? Just curious.