Subject: [Leica] I'm losing a subject
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat Dec 30 17:02:05 2006

At 06:43 PM 12/30/2006, you wrote:
>I'm proud of him, and happy to get past the tuition, and stuff, but I'll
>truly miss him. Nearly every Friday of his college career, we have had
>lunch
>together.  That's over now.

Don't count on that yet, Sonny.  We have had several "boomerang"
children who come back when you think they've gone forever.  It's a
mixed blessing ;-)  Best wishes to Adam and to you that if you are
destined to be apart now, he'll still come back for holidays!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com