Subject: [Leica] IMG: from a hike along the Aqua Fria, Black Canyon AZ
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sun Dec 31 10:33:36 2006

The Lens Trekker 600 is closer to what I'm looking for - although it
has bunches of bells and whistles more than what I think I need. It
does give me the idea, though, of going to REI and finding a backpack
frame and seeing if my loving spouse and fire up the sewing machine
and we might make something that would work.

When hiking the camera belongs on my back so I have both hands free. I
can also hang off water bottles. I have the 560/280 telyt I bought
from Doug Herr (wonderful lens - thanks Doug) and that along with the
70-200 zoom is what I would carry. I could even cycle with it, I
think.

Thank you so much for pointing me to this site. I hadn't remembered it
when I was snooping around earlier in the year.

Adam