Subject: [Leica] IMG: Pablo and Wendy
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Dec 31 10:43:02 2006

Tina Manley showed & said:
> Pablo didn't know I'd been taking his photo for two days so he asked me to
> photograph him with his sister Wendy.  They loved seeing the photo on the
> back of the camera and will get a print when I go back next year:
> > http://upload.pbase.com/image/72386292
>
> Not my favorite because I don't like posed photos, but they liked it.<<<

Tina,
 there are two messages this picture.

1: The customer is always right! ;-) The kids liked the picture and in this
case that's all that matters! :-) nada, nothing else! It will bring smiles
to them next year when you return with the print. :-)

2: Your earlier posting about converting colour to B&W. RE: about the eyes
in B&W! This illustrates the colour the eyes would've been battling with for
attention without the conversion. So yours was a perfect choice.... as it
should be in this case! After all it is your picture. ;-) Your call! :-)

ted