Subject: [Leica] HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2007
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Sun Dec 31 11:54:35 2006

In a message dated 12/31/2006 1:52:52 P.M. Central Standard Time,
glehrer@san.rr.com writes:

----------
> We're gonna have black-eyed peas,  mustard  greens, corn on the cob and
some
> smoked ham from  Grayson's.  We're gonna feast tonight too, as Adam
> leaves
in
> the morning for New Orleans.
>
> Happy New Year,  ya'll.
>

> Regards,
>  Sonny

Sonny,

Is that Grayson Barbecue  in Clarence, LA?  If so, it's the best in the
South.  Sort  of
like Taylor's Refresher, but few know of that  place.

Jerry

Indeed it is.  Just ten minutes from my house.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana
?galit?, libert?,  crawfish

Replies: Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2007)