Subject: [Leica] IMG: from a hike along the Aqua Fria, Black Canyon AZ
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Sun Dec 31 14:22:27 2006

Nice use of a limited scene. One of the "tricks" in photography
(which I struggle with) is finding ways to make images in less
photogenic settings: here the tree is "at its least beautiful" in
terms of leaves colour etc, but by playing on the contrast of the
scene and having an angle to emphasize the beauty of the living
branches you have made a lovely image.

Cheers and Happy new year

Alastair