Subject: [Leica] image making with calligraphy
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Sun Dec 31 14:57:04 2006

On 01/01/2007, at 9:51, Richard wrote:

> Indulge me, please :-)
>
> Most people prefer pic #1. I believe the 2nd one was deemed not as
> strong partly because the elements were not as balanced. Of course
> photoshop to the rescue! I will probably find a different poem for
> it, but writing calligraphy ain't easy. The last two lines took an
> hour on and off so that will have to wait a little bit.
>
> http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/PICS/point_reyes_stair2.jpg
>
> THANK YOU all for the comments!

this is better, but still not as strong as the first image to my eye.
I think the underlying image is weaker as well

Cheers

Replies: Reply from rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw) ([Leica] In The Name of Peace...)
Message from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard) ([Leica] image making with calligraphy)